Södra Långebergsgatan 30
436 32 Askim
When you fill in a form on our website, we collect and will process your contact details such as name, email address and, if relevant, your telephone number.
We will also collect technical data from your computer and/or other mobile device on connection with your visit on our website such as IP address, browser type and version, screen resolution, preferred language, geographic location, operating system and computer platform.
Dager will use your personal data for marketing purposes, since you have shown an interest in us and our products. We might give you a call or send you an email, using the contact details you have given us. This processing is based on our legitimate interest of being able to do marketing activities.
We might also use your information where we believe it is necessary to protect and enforce our legal rights, interests and the interests of others, for example in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and audit functions. In case of a merger or acquisition, the personal data we retain about you may be processed, shared or transferred, to parties involved in the process. This processing is based on our legitimate interest of being able to develop our business.
Sometimes, Dager needs to share your personal data with other trusted individuals and companies. Your personal data may be shared with:
Our employees and consultants. Your personal data will, when appropriate, be shared with some of our employees and consultants. However, we will restrict access to those of our employees and consultants who need it to perform their jobs. Our employees and consultants are of course subject to strict confidentiality.
Our service providers. We transfer to or share your personal data with our suppliers and subcontractors who help us with our marketing activities or other services to us which require the processing of personal data, such as cloud-based CRM-systems or holding of our servers. Our suppliers and subcontractors are not authorized by us to use or disclose your personal data except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
Authorities and other public actors. Sometimes legal obligations may require us to share information about you, for example to respond to lawful requests from law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities. We may also disclose information if needed to detect and prevent fraud or in connection with a legal process, for example to enforce our agreements or to protect our rights, you or others.
Dager always strives to process and store your data within the EU/EEA. However, your data may in certain situations be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside of the EU/EEA territory.
Please note that privacy laws in countries outside of the EU/EEA may not be the same as, and in some cases may be less protective than, privacy laws in your country. However, we always select our service providers carefully and take all the necessary steps to ensure that your personal data is processed with adequate safeguards in place in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). These safeguards are either that we sign the EU Commission Standard Contractual Clauses or ensure that the service provider is established in a country which the EU Commission has deemed as having adequate privacy protection or, if the company is established in the United States, certified under Privacy Shield.
Dager will keep your personal data only as long as necessary in order to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, that is marketing our products. If you would lose interest in Dager and the products, please let us know and we will erase your personal data upon your request.
Moreover, we store data to the extent we believe is necessary to protect our legal rights, legitimate interests and the interest of others. Your data may also be stored for a longer period if required by applicable statutory retention periods.
- Right to access. You have the right to request a transcript of personal data processed by us, and additional information on how the data have been collected, processed, shared, etc.
- Right to rectification. If we have inaccurate or incomplete data about you, you have the right to have it corrected or completed.
- Right to erasure. You have the right to request that we delete personal data about you, for example if the data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, or if there is no legal basis for processing the data.
- Right to restriction. You are entitled to request that the processing of your personal data should be limited until inaccurate or incomplete information about you has been corrected, or until an objection from you has been handled.
- Right to object. You have right to object to processing based on legitimate interest. This means that we may no longer process the personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests. You can always contact us for more information on the balance test that has been made.
- Right to transfer your data. You have the right to transfer your personal data to another controller under certain conditions.
- Right to complain. If you believe that we have not complied with our obligations regarding your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the Supervisory Authority in the country you live or work in. In Sweden the Supervisory Authority is Datainspektionen, which also is our lead supervisory authority, and you can find more information at their website: www.datainspektionen.se.
In order to obtain aggregated statistics regarding our visitors’ activity on the Websites we use Google Analytics. All information we receive by using these cookies is aggregated and anonymous and is used to analyze and improve the Websites and provide us with information. For more information on Google Analytics and personal data protection, please follow this link. If you do not accept cookies for Google Analytics, please follow this link.
Moreover, we use “Google Ads” and “Facebook Pixel” in our application for retargeting purposes, which enables us to market Dager and our products on other websites and Facebook based on your visit on the Websites, and to create marketing campaigns towards a certain group of Facebook-users. To read more about Facebook’s processing of personal data in relation to the use of “Facebook pixels”, please follow this link.
Last updated on January 17, 2020
© 2020 Waldensen AB. All Rights Reserved.